Our Kenosha, WI corporate office is searching for a highly motivated Facility and Operations Support Coordinator to join our team! He or she must be extremely organized, self-reliant, proactive, and detail oriented. We are looking for a “go getter” and someone who takes initiative. For the selected candidate we will provide the opportunity for growth, a generous benefit package, and a professional environment.
·This position is a direct support role for the Aircraft Maintenance and Flight Operations Teams. This position does require collaboration with multiple departments within the organization.
·Monitoring the safety and cleanliness of interior and exterior areas such as aircraft hangars, offices, conference rooms, outdoor spaces, and company buildings
Performing routing maintenance on facilities and making repairs as needed
Cleaning/detailing of aircraft interior/exterior upon completion of flight activity
Oversight of aircraft fleet stock items to ensure aircraft are always fully stocked, cleaned and ready to depart
Oversight of fleet aircraft arrivals and departures into the Aviation Advisor, Inc. facilities
Aircraft preparation, detailing, and supply oversight
Aircraft fueling coordination
·Prepares aircraft onboarding and conformity documents for review by the Director of Maintenance.
·Communicate with numerous vendors, suppliers, pilots, operations staff and management teams regarding maintenance planning, aircraft movement logistics and ensuring efficient aircraft movements to/from facility.
·Responsible for aircraft readiness checklist completion and keeping organized records.
·Exercise independent judgment, decision-making abilities and the desire to become a key member of the organization.
– 1 to 3 years of applicable work experience
– Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
– Detail-oriented with superb organizational skills
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Proficient in MS Office
– A passion to learn, increase skills, and take on new projects and responsibilities
– Ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines in a fast paced setting
– Willingness to work varying days throughout the week based upon fleet movement. Flexibility with timing and shift coverage to ensure aircraft and facilities are fully supported
If this sounds like a good fit, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org