Our Kenosha, WI corporate office is searching for an experienced Line Service and Facility Technician to join our team! The ideal candidate must be extremely organized, self-reliant, proactive, and detail oriented. We are looking for a “go getter” and someone who takes initiative. For the selected candidate we will provide the opportunity for growth, a generous benefit package, and a professional environment.
This position is a direct reporting position to the Operations Manager and is responsible for: aircraft line services, ensuring high levels of safety and customer service, overseeing hangar and office facilities maintenance, and functioning as an FBO Line Service Technician.
- Maintain site practices and procedures that contribute to a safe and positive work environment.
- Monitor and update daily aircraft arrivals and departure requirement. Coordinate all aircraft movement and proper handling.
- Ensure that routine maintenance and cleaning tasks for hangars and office space are done in accordance with established schedules.
- Monitor and maintain proper fuel inventory at the storage facility (at applicable locations).
- Keep fueling equipment and courtesy vehicles in presentable condition.
- Daily quality assurance and accuracy of checklists and paperwork.
- Initiate emergency and incident response procedures as required.
- Ensure personal compliance with Aviation Advisor, Inc. safety standards
- One (1) year of line service experience.
- Valid state driver’s license and meet the company’s insurability requirements.
- Demonstrated history of leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to travel when necessary and be on call
- Ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced setting
If this sounds like a good fit, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org