Aviation Advisor, Inc. is expanding. Due to our increasing growth, we are in need of Flight Operations team members to help us with our expansion and client service.
LOCATION: Kenosha Regional Airport (ENW) – Chicago/Milwaukee Area
WORK EXPERIENCE: Part 91 and 135 Charter/Dispatch experience preferred
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
· Direct contact with clients & brokers and interaction with flight crews
· Excellent people and phone skills, & well-developed computer skills
· Ability to facilitate positive client relationships
· Promptly answer incoming phone calls, quote, source, confirm and input flight reservations and ancillary service requirements using computer software applications
· Manage all facets of trip quoting, planning, follow up and flight following
· Utilize a computer tracking system to understand aircraft availability and quote trips
· Maintain relationships with outside operators and vendors to assist in sourcing needs
· Facilitate catering and ground transportation arrangements for clients as needed
· Monitor daily and future flight schedule to ensure service meeting the company’s standards of excellence
Skills and Qualifications:
· Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
· Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel Outlook, etc.)
· Detail oriented, organized and possess the ability to multi-task under pressure of deadlines
· Ability to analyze aircraft performance using charts and tables
· Active listening skills
· Must possess a sense of urgency and the ability to meet critical timelines
· Self-motivated and able to work with little or no supervision
· Must be a team player, have great inter-personal skills and the desire to work cross- functionally with multiple departments
The company offers an excellent compensation package including medical, company matched 401k plan, vacation, tuition assistance.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Flight Operations Scheduler / Dispatcher in the subject line.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!