Our Kenosha, WI corporate office is searching for an experienced Aircraft Maintenance Controller to join our team! The selected candidate must be extremely organized, self-reliant, proactive, and detail oriented. We are looking for a “go-getter” and someone who takes initiative. For the selected candidate, we will provide the opportunity for growth, a generous benefit package and a professional environment.
- This position is a direct reporting position to the Director of Maintenance and is responsible for coordinating maintenance, which may be required away from home base with the aircraft.
- Must be aware of the mechanical status of all operating aircraft and the general status and expected availability of all aircraft undergoing maintenance.
- Perform routine aircraft maintenance to include inspections, troubleshooting, diagnostics and repair of air frame and engine systems in accordance with Federal Regulations.
- Will be responsible to provide a current and continuing follow-up system of deferred repairs to ensure positive corrective action is made on a timely basis.
- Must demonstrate efficient use and application of tools, gauges, instruments, etc. necessary for accomplishment of duties as assigned.
- Interpretation of technical manuals, instructions, schematics and drawings, AD’s, service bulletins and implementation of established maintenance procedures.
- Ensure personal compliance with Aviation Advisor, Inc. safety standards.
- Airframe & Powerplant License
- Technical experience: General Aviation: 3+ years, Jet Aircraft: 1+ years (Preferred)
- Applicants not possessing A&P License considered. Please include additional relevant experience
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to travel when necessary
- Ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced setting
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision and 401(k) plan
- Paid time off