Our Kenosha, WI corporate office is searching for a highly motivated Maintenance Administration Coordinator to join our team! He or she must be extremely organized, self-reliant, proactive, and detail oriented. We are looking for a “go getter” and someone who takes initiative. For the selected candidate we will provide the opportunity for growth, a generous benefit package, and a professional environment.
·This position is a direct support role for the Director of Maintenance and does require collaboration with multiple departments within the organization.
·Create, review and distribute maintenance invoices, account statements, and other documents as needed by the Director of Maintenance and Accounting.
·Prepares aircraft onboarding and conformity documents for review by the Director of Maintenance.
·Communicate with numerous vendors, suppliers, pilots, operations staff and management teams regarding maintenance planning, aircraft status reports and scheduled meetings/audits with the FAA.
·Responsible for aircraft readiness checklist completion and keeping organized records.
·Prepare presentations and materials for various FAA meetings and audit procedures.
·Maintaining accuracy of customer account information while exercising the highest level of confidentiality.
·Exercise independent judgment, decision-making abilities and the desire to become a key member of the organization.
– Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
– 2 to 5 years of applicable work experience
– Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
– Detail-oriented with superb organizational skills
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Proficient in MS Office
– A passion to learn, increase skills, and take on new projects and responsibilities
– Ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines in a fast paced setting
If this sounds like a good fit, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org